1.7

Without question I will never let a Company I have anything to do with buy insurance from this outfit. Without question the most pathetic customer service system I've ever dealt with. No idea how to solve problems, no clue on their own systems, no idea how to identify customers: all in all a Saturday Night Live skit that would be hilarious if it wasn't so maddening.

BCBS of Texas looks like Apple compared to these clowns. Worse, I've been on hold 40+ minutes, hung up on their auto-system 3 times, and the best is the mortuary voice that if you don't get the answer right just says "goodbye" and hangs up.

Nationalized Health Care could not be this bad and, for me, that's saying something.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "find out where my coverage is" as the author lost $1090. cowdogatux is overall dissatisfied with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina. The most disappointing about bcbsnc health insurance at Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina was customer service, poor automated systems and lack of employee knowledge Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina?

Comments