BCBS was supposed to renew my son at the marketplace rate from last year and told us so on the phone.Then they stole 420 bucks from our checking account.

We called and they put us on hold for hours and hours and hours. Whenever we got through, they would say oh you need to talk to so and so and transfer us for another multi-hour wait on the phone. Finally, after three days of this, they said we needed to call the marketplace and that we could not get our money back. absolutely the worst customer service i have ever seen.

Do not let them draft on your checking account.they will rob you.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of bcbsnc health insurance from Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was getting passed around, not returning all monies, being mislead and nonpayment of claims. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina?

Comments