We bought a variety pack of chips from Walmart in Palm Bay Florida on Palm Bay rd.on June 17th 2016.

My daughter was eating a bag of Cheetos from the variety pack and came to me asking what this object is that she found in the bag of Cheetos. The object appears to be either a rock or a bone. I would like to know what this object is, also know should she become sick from this legal action will be taken.

I have attached pictures of the object and the bag the object originated from.My e-mail address is nic3olas@yahoo.com and my name is Dan.

This person wrote the review about Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina cheetos for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina?

Comments

Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more