We bought a variety pack of chips from Walmart in Palm Bay Florida on Palm Bay rd.on June 17th 2016.

My daughter was eating a bag of Cheetos from the variety pack and came to me asking what this object is that she found in the bag of Cheetos. The object appears to be either a rock or a bone. I would like to know what this object is, also know should she become sick from this legal action will be taken.

I have attached pictures of the object and the bag the object originated from.My e-mail address is nic3olas@yahoo.com and my name is Dan.

This person wrote the review about Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina cheetos for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of North Carolina?

Comments